Do you want to be a guest contributor?
Waboose Adventures is an outdoors-themed blog that covers a range of topics like hiking, snowshoeing, camping, backcountry camping, canoeing, canoe trips, photography and nature connection. Waboose Adventures‘ tag line is
Follow Waboose Adventures into the backcountry where every portage takes you deeper, and every step takes you further into the wilderness.
If you are interested in having your blog post published on Waboose Adventures to gain more exposure as a blogger, please email me at wabooseadventures @ gmail.com and I can follow up with you. I am looking for posts on expeditions, destinations, personal experiences all while enjoying the outdoors, or you can pitch something else to me. Your blog post must have accompanying photographs that are high quality.
As a guest contributor, I’ll place a link back to your site and/or social accounts in the “About the Author” section below each post, which helps bring more views to your social media platforms. I’ll also promote published articles to my audience through one or more of Waboose Adventures’ social media platforms, helping contributors grow their own audience.
A contributor will submit a story idea and Waboose Adventures will review to see if the story idea is in line with the content of the website. Content published could go through editing to help tell the story.
- All content must be original and not posted elsewhere, before or after being published on Waboose Adventures.
- Written pieces are between 500-1000 words .
- Photographs must be the author’s original photos, or if from another photographer, must have written permission. Please provide photo credit.
- Photographs should be clear with good exposures (not pixelated), eye-catching, with a good composition.
- Model release if there are other people in your photographs other than yourself.
- Brief bio about you and your connection to being an outdoors person
- Social media platform links
- Head shot